The School Board consists of eight members: three parents, two teachers, the principal and a nominee of the ACT Education Directorate and the board secretary.
Under the Education Act (2004) the Board has the following responsibilities:
- deciding on school policies within the ACT Education Directorate (EDT) guidelines
- determining the purposes for which school funds are to be expended, based on the school's educational priorities
- approval of the school budget
- overall direction of the school curriculum and development of the School Development Plan
- Presenting an annual report to the ACT DET and the community
The School Board is required to meet at least 4 times a year and may meet more often. Representatives from the Board report to the P & C and staff. Parents are encouraged to contribute their ideas and expertise to the Board.
Annual School Board Report
School Review Report
School Strategic Plan