The School Board consists of eight members: three parents, two teachers, the principal and a nominee of the ACT Education Directorate and the board secretary.
Under the Education Act (2004) the Board has the following responsibilities:
- deciding on school policies within the ACT Education Directorate (EDT) guidelines
- determining the purposes for which school funds are to be expended, based on the school's educational priorities
- approval of the school budget
- overall direction of the school curriculum and development of the School Development Plan
- Presenting an annual report to the ACT DET and the community
The School Board is required to meet at least 4 times a year and may meet more often. Representatives from the Board report to the P & C and staff. Parents are encouraged to contribute their ideas and expertise to the Board.
Parent Member (Photo not provided)
Annual Action Plan Report
Annual School Board Report
External School Review Report
School Strategic Plan